Croydon Road, Caterham, Surrey
With open countryside and the North Downs on its doorstep, these luxury homes in Caterham Valley present a unique opportunity to experience a modern-day lifestyle in a mature and peaceful setting. Situated less than a ten-minute stroll from the town centre and just a few miles from the M25, Clearway Court benefits from great transport links, a vibrant community as well as a wide choice of national walking trails and safe cycling routes.
Discover Caterham Valley, the perfect balance for modern living. Caterham offers a wide choice of shopping, dining and leisure facilities – all within easy walking distance of the development.
Caterham station will provide you with services into the City via both London Victoria and London Bridge.
The local area provides the opportunity to enjoy spectacular views and long or short walks in the Surrey countryside within striking distance of London.
Sporting facilities in the area include the De Stafford sports centre, Rugby, Tennis and Cricket Clubs as well as Lingfield Park Racecourse. Caterham also boasts some beautiful and challenging golf courses; The North Downs, Woldingham and The Surrey National Golf Club.
Timber Hill Park and The North Downs Way National Trail can be accessed on foot and Kenley Aerodrome, home to Spitfires and Hurricanes during World War Two is only a 10-minute drive away which also provides an excellent place to enjoy nature and historical walks.
Showcasing German fitted Kitchens, integrated appliances and designer sanitaryware, these interiors have been thoughtfully designed to bring you high quality materials in the most practical and efficient way, producing stunning interiors that will stand the test of time.
• Cashmere true handle-less German fitted kitchens
• Soft closure and stone worktops
• Stainless steel kitchen sink
• Chrome kitchen mixer tap
• Fully integrated appliances including; fridge/freezer, washer /dryer, dishwasher, electric hob, oven & extractor
• Under cabinet lighting
• Fully tiled walls
• Underfloor heating
• Back to wall WC
• White sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• High gloss white vanity unit with mixer tap
• Rainfall shower head plus secondary handheld head
• Heated towel rail
• Feature lighting
Fittings and Décor
• Bespoke European doors and architraves
• Contemporary style architrave and skirting
• Chrome door handles and locks
• Brilliant white ceilings
• Simple warm colouring to all rooms
• White satinwood joinery
• Electric panel heaters
• LED downlights throughout
• Pre-wired for phone, TV and Sky
• Plush carpets to communal areas
• Brushed chrome socket and switches
• Off street car parking
• Cycle storage
• Secure entry video phone system
• Wood effect flooring to living/dining room and kitchen
• Plush carpet fitted to bedroom
• Porcelain tiles in bathrooms
We thoroughly recommend contacting us at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.